Diet Plans for Weight Loss in Delhi
Diet Plans for Weight Loss in Delhi, Diet Chart for Weight Loss in Delhi, Weight Loss Diet Counseling in Delhi, Dietitian for Weight Loss in Delhi
Make an Appointment
The ideal weight loss programme should stimulate fat loss and help your body hold on to as much as muscles possible.
• Eat a minimum of 3-4 cups of fresh vegetables daily. Cut out sugar from your diet completely. This means saying good bye to soft drinks, chocolates, ice-creams, jams, sauces and sugar-laden pastries.
• Eat whole-wheat bread instead of white read. Cutting out white bread means cutting out everything made from white flour. Be it pizza, pasta, pastries or naan. Make whole wheat bread, chapattis and brown rice a way of life. Snack on whole wheat crackers or bran biscuits instead of biscuits made from refined flour.
• Eat at least three meals a day. Do not skip a meal.
• Switch to soya milk instead of whole milk.
• Drink plenty of water as it eliminates the toxins and keep the system clear.
• If you are a non-vegetarian, eat a lot of fish.
• Limit your fat intake to 2-3 teaspoon a day.
• Eat 2-3 fruits a day.
• Intake of painkillers, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory medicine, steroids or tonic etc. can slow down your weight loss as these medications cause water retention and also stimulate your appetite.
Naturally with Food
Let's discover how I can help you take your health to the next level!
We can meet in person at my office or over the phone.