Diet Plans For Hypothyroidism In Delhi
Diet Plans for Hypothyroidism in Delhi, Diet Chart for Hypothyroidism in Delhi, Hypothyroidism Diet Counseling in Delhi, Dietitian for Hypothyroidism in Delhi
Make an Appointment
Food to eat
• A few changes in your diet may help to naturally bring back that bounce in your step.
• Most of the food on this list have numerous other health benefits.
• Vegetables like beets, carrots, cucumber, celery, mushrooms, pumpkin, Tomatoes.
• Beans- beans are a such source of iodine and fiber which is helpful as many people with hypothyroidism also suffer from constipation.
• Herbs like garlic, ginger, cinnamon, parsley, rosemary, black pepper, raise your metabolism.
• Fruits like apples, apricot, bananas, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, dates grape fruit, khiri, papaya, raspberries, prunes,
• Grains like cereals (wheat, oat, dalia, crackers).
• Brazil nuts are very high in selenium which is needed to convert the thyroid hormones T4 to T3. Be sure to only eat 1 or 2 though, any more is too much! Only little selenium is necessary for the thyroid to function properly.
• Fish/seafood- Sadly the global fish supply is poisoned with PCBS and mercury, substances that poison your thyroid and the rest body, so it is recommended to cut down your seafood consumption. Limit your fish dishes to a minimum of one serving a week.
• Animal products like chicken, lamb, egg turkey etc. without adequate protein the thyroid cannot function properly even if you taking suitable thyroid medication. These amino acid combines with iodine to make the thyroid gland function properly.
Naturally with Food
Let's discover how I can help you take your health to the next level!
We can meet in person at my office or over the phone.